Each Sunday we meet at 10:00am at the Philharmonic Society Building (7 Matthews St, Harristown, Toowoomba).
Our services could be described as informal yet reverent. While our ultimate goal is that God be honoured, we don't believe that God is honoured any more or less by a particular style of music or the particular words we speak. We do however strongly believe that He is honoured when the songs centre on Him, (and not us), and that the preaching of His Word is in faithful accordance to His Word and not the popular view of our world.
On a regular Sunday Service, you can expect the following from our Church Services:
- Readings From the Bible
- Singing that focuses on God and what he has done for us in Jesus
- An expository sermon that explains and applies a particular Bible passage to our present context.
- Creche - A program that looks after pre-school kids (ages 0-5 years) during the sermon.
- Every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month we have communion and all who are trusting in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins are welcome to join with us.
- Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month we have a shared lunch after the service.
- When there is a fifth Sunday in the month, we have a picnic lunch together at a local park.