Writing A Sermon - School of Preachers Session 6
The School of Preachers is designed to equip men and women to teach the Bible in their own context. It is not only a preaching training course but will also be useful for those who lead Bible Studies and have a desire to share their faith.
In this sixth session we look at the process of writing and refining a sermon. The things we address in this session are:
- Sermon notes as Full Manuscript vs Point Form?
- Remember that you're writing something to be presented orally
- Prepare to demand attention
- The Chopping Block
- Rehearsing Your Sermon
- Anything more than notes and a voice?
- Final revisions - Before and After Preaching
Vimeo (Higher Quality Streaming and Download)
Audio (Right Click and Select "Save As" to Download)
If using a touch screen device, hold your finger on the link and then select "Save As"